SweetLeaf® Stevia Fact Sheet
SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener Product Facts
- SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener is a natural sweetener derived from the stevia plant, an herb native to Paraguay.
- SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener has zero calories, zero carbohydrates and zero glycemic response.
- SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener contains only two ingredients: stevia leaf extract and inulin, a soluble vegetable fiber. The stevia leaf extract is USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified. Inulin is a naturally occurring prebiotic that nourishes the body’s good intestinal flora, supporting good digestive health and immune function.
- SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener is responsibly sourced from indigenous fields in South America and other areas around the globe.
- SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener was the first stevia-based sweetener to receive GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) status in the United States.
- SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener can be found in the sweetener or natural products aisle of your local grocery store and in health and natural foods stores.
- SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener is ideal for everyone, including people watching their weight, managing diabetes and fitness enthusiasts who embrace clean eating. It is gluten free, so it is also safe for celiacs.