Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Popsicles
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, no sugar added
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tsp. SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Double Chocolate Sweet Drops™
- Optional: If you are coating 8 popsicles, use Sugar-Free Magic Shell to drizzle or coat popsicles. You will need to make a double batch of the recipe.
Mix by hand or use a blender to blend all the ingredients together, except the optional chocolate coating. Blend just for a few seconds to combine the ingredients. If you blend too long the mixture will become like whipped cream due to the heavy cream in the recipe. Taste and adjust stevia as needed.
Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for 2-3 hours or until hardened. Once hardened, remove by holding mold under warm running water to better facilitate release from molds.
Place popsicles onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Drizzle the chocolate coating or pour and spread coating with a spoon over both sides of popsicle if desired. Place back on baking sheet to freeze again for about 10 minutes or overnight.
- Calories per serving: 158
- Fat: 14.4g
- Saturated Fat: 4.7g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 70mg
- Sugars: .6g
- Carbs: 5.6
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Protein: 5g
Recipe and photo courtesy Sugar-Free Mom.