Sugar-Free Cookie Dough Dip
All the flavors of traditional cookie dough but safe to eat! No eggs included in this tasty makeover. Made completely sugar-free and low-carb too! Enjoy with your favorite sugar-free cookies to dip!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp. SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Vanilla Crème Sweet Drops™
- 1/4 cup sunflower seed butter, unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup butter, unsalted, room temperature
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, sugar-free
Add the cream cheese to a stand mixer along with vanilla extract and add 1 teaspoon of SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Vanilla Crème Sweet Drops™. Blend until smooth. Blend in the sunbutter and salt until combined. Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl and blend in the butter. Taste and adjust stevia, if needed. Gently stir in the chocolate chips. Makes 2 cups. Keep refrigerated.
- Per serving: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 144
- Fat: 14g
- Sat Fat: 7.6g
- Cholesterol: 33mg
- Sodium: 154mg
- Carbs: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: .5g
- Protein: 2.3g
Recipe and photo courtesy Sugar-Free Mom.