Sugar-Free Caramel Mocha Iced Coffee
- 2 cups strong brewed, chilled coffee
- 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened (or half-and-half or light cream)*
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 tsp. SweetLeaf® 50ml Liquid Stevia Caramel Sweet Drops™ or to taste
- 1/2 tsp. SweetLeaf® 50ml Liquid Stevia Chocolate Sweet Drops™ or to taste
- Sugar-free whipped cream
- Crushed coffee beans
- Low-sugar caramel sauce
Place all ingredients into a high-powered blender and blend on high until smooth. Taste and adjust stevia, as needed. Enjoy with optional toppings, if desired.
- Per serving: 1 drink
- Calories: 26
- Fat: 2.2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 40mg
- Carbs: 4g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 1.5g
*Please note: substituting for the almond milk will increase the nutritional values listed above.
Recipe and photo courtesy Sugar-Free Mom.