Paleo Mixed Berry Coconut Cream Popsicles
Place the coconut milk and Coconut Sweet Drops into a high-powered blender and blend. Pour blended mixture about half way into eight popsicle molds. Freeze for 10 minutes while you prepare the berries.
Clean the blender and add the raspberries, blackberries, and Berry Sweet Drops. Blend until pureed. Strain the berries to remove the seeds, then add the berry juice to each popsicle. Freeze for 3 hours or overnight.
- Calories per popsicle: 26
- Fat: 1.2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0g
- Sodium: 3mg
- Total Carbs: 3.8g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Sugars: 1.5g
- Protein: 0.6g
- You can sub the full-fat coconut milk for a light version, but the popsicle will not be as creamy and may be icier.
- You can sub the Coconut Sweet Drops with Vanilla Crème Sweet Drops which would be just as tasty.
- Fresh berries are best for this recipe; but if you have frozen berries, simply thaw and drain, then add to the blender.
- If the raspberry seeds don’t bother you, and you don’t care about a layered look, you could add all ingredients to the blender at once and pour into popsicles molds. Please note, if you’re not straining the berries you will have more liquid which will make about 12 popsicles.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Sugar-Free Mom.