No-Sugar-Added Banana Bread
- 3 Tbsp. SweetLeaf® Stevia Sweetener
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
- 4 medium, semi-ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup olive oil, extra light
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter either three to four mini loaf pans, or one to two regular loaf pans.
In a medium bowl, mix dry ingredients well. In a small bowl, mash bananas, then add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Pour banana mash into dry mix and combine until moist. Fold in walnuts, if using. Pour batter into loaf pans, about one-third to halfway full.
Bake 40 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Place pans on a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make this recipe vegan, substitute 4 Tbsp. of water for the one egg.
Recipe courtesy of Cathy Sheahan.