No-Bake Peppermint Cheesecake Pie
- 1/4 tsp. SweetLeaf® Organic Stevia Sweetener
- 2 cups sunflower seeds or almond meal
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 tsp. SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Peppermint Sweet Drops™
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract
- 16 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp. SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Peppermint Sweet Drops™
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 tsp. peppermint extract
- Crushed, sugar-free candy canes, for garnish
Prepare the no-bake crust by placing all ingredients into a food processor. Process until the mix is a fine crumb consistency. Taste the crust and add SweetLeaf® Organic Stevia, as needed. Spread into a 9-inch pie dish. Set aside.
Place all filling ingredients, except heavy cream, into a stand mixer and blend on high until smooth. Taste and add more Peppermint Sweet Drops™ as needed. Pour in heavy cream and blend on high until all is incorporated and whipped in texture. Spread this over the pie crust.
Add all topping ingredients into stand mixer, except crushed candy canes, if using. Blend on high until whipped. Taste and adjust Peppermint Sweet Drops™, if needed. Spread this over the cheesecake filling. Refrigerate pie for 3-4 hours or overnight.
Top with crushed sugar-free candy cane garnish before serving, if desired. Enjoy!
- Per serving: 1 slice
- Calories: 344
- Fat: 33.4g
- Saturated Fat: 17.5g
- Sodium: 283mg
- Cholesterol: 86mg
- Carbs: 5.1g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Sugars: 1.1g
- Protein: 5.3g
- Net Carbs: 3.4g
- Almond meal may be substituted for sunflower seeds in the crust, barring nut allergy issues.
- If fat is a concern, simply swap the regular cream cheese for a reduced-fat option.
- There are naturally occurring sugars in dairy products. While there are no added sugars in this recipe, the 1.1 grams of sugar per serving are from the dairy products used.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Sugar-Free Mom.