No-Bake Chocolate Pumpkin Mousse Cake
- 1 tsp. SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Chocolate Sweet Drops™
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds, unsalted
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 1 tsp. SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Pumpkin Spice Sweet Drops™
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz. pure pumpkin
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Pinch of salt
- 1-2 tsp. SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Chocolate Sweet Drops™
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
Place all the crust ingredients into a food processor and process until well combined. Spread evenly into a 9-inch springform pan.
In a stand mixer, add the pumpkin layer ingredients, except the heavy cream. Blend on high until well combined. Pour in the heavy cream. Continue blending on high until thickened, about 5 minutes. Taste and adjust Pumpkin Spice Sweet Drops™ as needed. Spread the pumpkin layer over the crust.
Rinse the mixing bowl and place the chocolate layer ingredients into the bowl, except the heavy cream. Blend on high until well combined. Pour in the heavy cream. Continue blending for 5 minutes, until mixture is thickened. Taste and adjust Chocolate Sweet Drops™ as needed. Spread chocolate layer over the pumpkin layer.
If desired, shave chocolate over the top. Refrigerate 2-3 hours or overnight. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Per serving: 1 slice
- Calories: 376
- Fat: 36.3g
- Saturated Fat: 22.4g
- Sodium: 191mg
- Cholesterol: 96mg
- Carbs: 6.5g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Sugars: 2.1g
- Protein: 5g
- Net Carbs: 4.4g
- There are natural sugars in milk and dairy products. While there is no added sugar in this recipe, the sugar grams are from the dairy products used.
- If you want to reduce the calories and fat in this recipe, you can substitute the regular cream cheese with a low-fat version. Cream cheese with 1/3 less fat would change the following Nutritional Facts:
- Calories: 346
- Fat: 33.3g
- Saturated Fat: 20.4g
- Sugars: 1.6g
- Sodium: 206mg
- All other values would remain the same
- Taste and adjust liquid stevia in the chocolate layer. Start with 1 teaspoon and add to taste. It’s also an option to add some SweetLeaf® SugarLeaf® Stevia Baking Blend to any of the layers of this cake if the liquid stevia alone is not sweet enough for you.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Sugar-Free Mom.