Mocha Caramel Popsicles
- 12 drops SweetLeaf® 50ml Liquid Stevia Chocolate Sweet Drops™
- 12 drops SweetLeaf® 50ml Liquid Stevia Caramel Sweet Drops™
- 1 1/2 cup half and half
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/3 cup water, hot
- 1 tsp. instant coffee
- 1 tsp. guar gum
- 10 drops SweetLeaf® 50ml Liquid Stevia Caramel Sweet Drops™
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, 80% cocoa
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa nibs, raw (optional)
Pour cream into a large bowl. Add in cocoa powder, Chocolate Sweet Drops, and Caramel Sweet Drops. Mix with a whisk until blended.
Dissolve instant coffee and guar gum into the hot water and stir briskly with a fork to prevent guar gum from clumping. Pour instant coffee mixture into bowl with cream, cocoa, and Sweet Drops mixture. Mix with whisk and pour into popsicle molds. Freeze overnight or 6-8 hours.
In a saucepan on low heat, add in chocolate chips and coconut oil. Heat on low until chocolate is melted and runs off spoon easily. Add in Caramel Sweet Drops. Remove from heat and leave to cool for 3 minutes, while prepping popsicles.
Take popsicles out of freezer and run under warm water until they come out of molds. Place on parchment paper and drizzle chocolate over popsicles. Sprinkle with raw cocoa nibs, if desired.
To store popsicles, place in zip-top bag and put back in freezer.
- Calories: 126
- Carbs: 8g
- Fat: 10g
- Protein: 1g
- Sodium: 21mg
- Sugars: 4g
Recipe and photo courtesy of Crystal Hughes.