Mini Red Velvet Cheesecake
- 2 tsp. SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Chocolate Sweet Drops™
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Natural red food coloring
- 1/2 cup (1.6 oz.) cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/3 cup (3 oz.) sour cream
Optional Chocolate Sauce
- 3 oz. sugar-free chocolate chips, melted with 2 Tbsp. butter
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
In a stand mixer, combine the cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, salt, food coloring, and SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Chocolate Sweet Drops™. Blend on high until smooth and well incorporated. Add in the remaining ingredients and blend on high until smooth.
Grease a 6-inch springform pan. Wrap the bottom of the pan with aluminum foil to form a seal, and place the pan into an 8-by-8-inch dish. Pour water into the dish until it’s halfway up the sides of the springform pan. Pour the cheesecake batter into the springform pan and bake for 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
Remove from the water bath and refrigerate 4-6 hours or overnight.
When ready to serve, melt the optional chocolate and butter together for 1 minute in the microwave. Mix until smooth and pour over cheesecake, if desired.
- Per serving: 1 slice
- Calories: 287
- Fat: 25g
- Saturated Fat: 15.9g
- Sodium: 399mg
- Cholesterol: 126mg
- Carbs: 5.2g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Sugars: 2.8g
- Protein: 8.6g
- The sugars in the Nutrition Facts are from the natural lactose in cream cheese and sour cream.
- If you are used to very sweet cheesecakes, adjust your batter as needed before adding eggs. Simply mix the cream cheese and SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Chocolate Sweet Drops™, then taste to decide on the sweetness.
- If you don’t have SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Chocolate Sweet Drops™, you’ll find SweetLeaf® Vanilla Crème Sweet Drops™ will be just as delicious. You can also use a tablespoon or two of SweetLeaf® Stevia Sweetener in the shaker jar.
- The optional chocolate sauce is not included in the nutrition information.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Sugar-Free Mom.