Krinskified Torched Banana “Creme Brulee”
- 1 (16-oz.) bag of cashews, raw, unsalted
- 12 drops SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Vanilla Crème Sweet Drops™
- Drizzle of vanilla extract
- Large pinch of cinnamon
- Just enough water to cover cashews (better to have less water and add as needed)
- 1 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 3 or 4 bananas, depending on size
- SweetLeaf® Organic Stevia
In a high-powered blender, Vitamix or Nutribullet, place all the ingredients in together and let stand for about 15 minutes to soften. Blend until consistency is smooth. Place in a container and keep refrigerated until ready to use.
Slice 3 bananas on the bias. Each banana should give you roughly 10 slices. Place on a plate or small sheet pan and sprinkle a little bit of the SweetLeaf® Organic Stevia packets on each slice. Carefully, torch each slice with a blow torch until nicely caramelized.
Arrange a dollop of the vanilla cashew cream in the center of the plate and place a caramelized banana slice on top. Garnish with a tap of sifted powdered sugar on top and a mint sprig.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Vikki Krinsky.