Bulk Ingredient Sales
Our product is free from the taste of solvent artifacts, as we use a water-based extraction system that produces a wonderfully sweet and zero-calorie food and beverage ingredient. SweetLeaf is already successfully used in a variety of food and beverage products, and is a viable zero-calorie natural sweetener that can be used in the following applications, as examples:
- Tabletop sweetener for tea, coffee, etc.
- Flavored waters
- Flavored milk, either packaged or for school/cafeteria distribution
- Carbonated soft drinks, juices, and other beverages
- Ice creams, yogurts, sherbets
- Baked goods, cakes, biscuits
- Packaged oatmeal, cereals, bars
- Jams, sauces, pickles
- Puddings, desserts
- Chewing gum
- Seafood, vegetables
- Weight watcher diets
- Diabetic, celiac disease, ketogenic, and other special diets
- Gluten-free and Kosher diets
SweetLeaf is a unique blend of the most desirable glycosides with a delicious taste profile. SweetLeaf is the only stevia brand to consistently win global awards for taste and innovation. Major award-winning recognition includes the 2013 World Stevia Organization award for Best Extract (as well as two consecutive WSO awards for Best Finished Product), The Foodie Award (Vegetarian Times) and the prestigious ISANH Global Stevia Award 2010-2011 for taste and sustainability.
SweetLeaf Stevia Extract is heat, freezer, and pH stable. It is gluten free. It is sold as a bulk extract, in proprietary liquids, and in stevia blends and is available in commercial sizes.
As the #1 selling stevia brand in the U.S. natural category, we understand consumer taste and how to help create a winning product!