Frozen Coconut Daiquiri Slushie
Summer is here and cookouts and barbecues are what’s happening! Make this frozen treat with or without alcohol, but either way it’s the perfect beverage for a party!
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) coconut milk (I used A Taste of Thai) or 3/4 cup “solid cream part”
- 1/2 cup coconut water (this is not extra, it can come from the can already used above)
- 1 tsp. SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Coconut Sweet Drops™
- 3 cups ice
- Optional: 1 tsp. rum extract or 4 oz. of white rum
If using white rum as opposed to rum extract, you can eliminate the coconut water.
Add all ingredients into a high-powdered blender and blend until ice is crushed and mixture is slushie! Taste and adjust stevia, as needed.
- Serving size: 1
- Calories per serving: 150
- Fat: 13.8g
- Saturated Fat: 12.5g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sodium: 31mg
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Protein: 1.2g
- Sugar: 2.5g
- Carbs: 2.5g
Recipe and photo courtesy Sugar-Free Mom.